So. I've started again. I realized that keeping an exact account of what goes into my mouth was less than helpful, and incredibly dull, so I will not be doing that anymore. I will also not be recording weight lost or inches lost or any of that stuff. It will only make me obsess over the numbers and up my stress level, which is less than helpful in a weight loss program. (Also, with two kids ages 2 and under, my stress levels need no help!) Instead, I'm going to focus on getting fit and eating healthy; and try to view the pounds/inches/sizes lost as an added bonus. Benefit. Perk, even!
I'm a week into this new deliberately working out thing, and I'm enjoying the results! No, I haven't noticed anything physical, yet. It's the mental and emotional effects that have me smiling. I'm finding it easier to control my less than wonderful temper. When I do snap, it's much easier to get my control back. It's easier to brush off the little things. In short, I feel happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment